Powered By Blogger

Thursday 24 October 2013

Budsy's Lil' Bake-off


It has been a while since my last post. I have been very busy. They boys have been down with HFMD and DD2 was having fever and a mean throat ulcer. DD1 just got over and done with her PSLE. 

With all the happenings going on at home, what better way to release all that pent up stress than a bake off? 
A few months back, I embarked on a new hobby : baking. I started with simple cupcakes and muffins and just yesterday, I sold off a couple of these yummies. Thanks to very supportive friends.

If you are keen to get your crave fixed, you can gimme a tinkle.

I can bake you some fresh walnut brownies from my oven for your afternoon tea. Or even for days where you don't need a reason for brownies.
I know I don't need a reason. They are simply delicious when taken with a nice cuppa of fresh milk.


What you can be assured of is that I don't stinge on my nuts. I promise you a walnut crunch in every bite...

If you are planning a small gathering with close friends, a tea party for your kids' buddies, a token for the teachers or even when you're not planning anything at all... you are welcome to try out some of Budsy's Cupz. 


At the moment, I am only offering two of my best flavours. The chocolate chip and the banana walnut cuppies with cream cheese frosting. You may suggest a topping of 
your choice and if Budsy has it, 
she'll top your cuppies for you.

Current Promotion for Budsy's Cuppies 
Order a box of 15, get one cuppy FREE. 
Each cuppy going @ $2.50.

Current Promotion for Budsy's Walnut Brownies  
With every order of a box of Budsy's Cups, 
you can opt to add on a pan of 
walnut brownies (8" by 8")@ $20.00.

Should you just feel like having 
Budsy's Walnut Brownies ala carte, 
they are going at $25 per box.

Thank you in advance for all your support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment